Brother’s Weekend Away
Specific details of the course are given below:
Who can attend?
Brothers 16 and older
Participants should possess a regular learners/drivers license and be able to drive confidently on the road.
Meet Up Details:
At Maghrib on Friday 5 August @
Masjid Al Kawthar Fourways,
Retreat will end at 15:30 on Sunday 7 August.
Moulana Abu Hurairah is praised for his memorization of the hadith compilation known as Riyadh Us Saliheen.
He is a young man and that is an advantage when it comes to connecting with the youth and making them feel comfortable to communicate without barriers.
> Over 2 decades of experience in driver training
R2150 per person
(includes accommodation, meals, all programs/activities and 4×4 vehicle usage)
Payment can be made by EFT
Masjid Al Kawthar will be our base and 4×4 activities will take place at the Lion and Safari Park in Lanseria
camping/itikaaf/jamaat style with your own bedding in the Masjid hall
Should you wish to attend this course, please take the following actions:
1. Fill out the online form completely
2. Do an EFT of R2150 to our account
3. Email proof of payment to email@example.com
Al Barakah Fordsburg
The Deen Team
Acc number: 78600180252
Branch code 800000
Reference: Participants name
Please note that places are limited and participants will only be confirmed on the course once both, the proof of payment and online registration form is received and you receive a Whatsapp message of confirmation from us . We will be allocating places on a first come first serve basis. We encourage you to book early to avoid disappointment.
YOUTH ADVENTURE CAMP KIT LIST
- Comfortable old outdoor shoes / Trainers / Slops / Sandals.
- Warm Clothing (including jacket, tracksuit, warm hat, etc. if its winter)
- Raincoat / Poncho
- A few pairs of old shirts, track pants, etc. (prepare to get wet & muddy!)
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, & cap
- Torch with spare batteries
- Plastic bag for wet/ used clothes etc
- Some tuck money
- Small backpack (for hikes etc.)
- Notebook, pen, & pencil
- Sleeping bag & pillow (A blow up mattress will be an advantage)
- Basic toiletries & medication (Be sure to bring your prescribed medication, if any)
- Mosquito repellent
- Water bottle
- Suitable clothing for Salaat (Topee, Kurta)
- Some snacks & goodies (enough to share!)
- No valuables are to be brought by the participant.
- Costumes, shorts, etc. must cover from the navel to below the knee, as this is the private part (Satr) of a Muslim male, which has to be covered at all times. Parents are requested to encourage our youngsters to purchase 3 quarter pants, etc instead, which covers the said area.